HOLLYWOOD, FL -- (Marketwired) -- 03/03/15 --
NV5 Holdings, Inc. (the "Company" or "NV5") (NASDAQ: NVEE), a provider of professional and technical engineering and consulting solutions, participated in an interview with CEOCFO Magazine earlier this month. The article, titled "Engineering Services for 5 Key Verticals: Environmental, Infrastructure, Energy Support and Transmission, Program Management and Construction Quality Assurance," was published on March 2, 2015 and features an in-depth conversation between Chairman and CEO of NV5, Dickerson Wright, and Senior Editor Lynn Fosse.
During the interview, Mr. Wright emphasized NV5's dynamic organic and strategic growth strategy, experienced leadership team, and unique process for targeting and integrating accretive acquisitions. Some highlights from the interview are provided below. Mr. Wright's full interview with CEOCFO Magazine can be accessed here.
- "We have averaged over double digit organic growth and we have more than doubled the size of our company since it went public through the acquisition process."
- "The reason we are public is because we believe in partners, not key employees."
- "No matter what the valuation is, no matter what we think the market niche is and how we can acquire expertise, we will not do an acquisition unless there is a cultural match; a fit between our culture, which is one of a shareholder-value company, and the culture of the acquisition target, those that we want to join us and grow our company. We want to put all of our value back into the company. We have to find people that want to grow with us."
- "We are not geography based. We believe in entrepreneurs and leaders. Therefore, we want our most technically competent person to be doing and managing a process that he has a passion for growing. We want to put our best person in front of the client."
- "From an investor perspective, we went public in March of 2013 at $6.00 a share -- a very small IPO -- and a free warrant that came with that. Our stock is now trading close to $13.00, so it has been up more than 100%. Those IPO investors who successfully exercised their warrants not only doubled the value of their stock, but they doubled the amount of shares they owned. We have grown. We are one of the fastest growing public companies in the engineering space in the country."
NV5 Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: NVEE) is a provider of professional and technical engineering and consulting solutions to public and private sector clients in the infrastructure, energy, construction, real estate and environmental markets. NV5 primarily focuses on five business verticals: construction quality assurance, infrastructure, energy, program management and environmental solutions. The Company operates 29 offices in California, Colorado, Florida, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Utah and Wyoming and is headquartered in Hollywood, Florida. For additional information, please visit the Company's website at www.NV5.com. Also visit the Company on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Vimeo.
This press release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the safe harbor provisions of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The Company cautions that these statements are qualified by important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those reflected by the forward-looking statements contained herein. Such factors include, but are not limited to: (a) changes in demand from the local and state government and private clients that we serve; (b) general economic conditions, nationally and globally, and their effect on the market for our services; (c) competitive pressures and trends in our industry and our ability to successfully compete with our competitors; (d) changes in laws, regulations, or policies; and (e) the "Risk Factors" set forth in the Company's most recent SEC filings. All forward-looking statements are based on information available to the Company on the date hereof, and the Company assumes no obligation to update such statements, except as required by law.
NV5 Holdings, Inc.
Source: NV5 Holdings, Inc.